Invisalign's invisible, removable and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adulsts and teenagers.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in cosmetic research and orthodontic practices nationwide.
How does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- As you replace eeach aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to their final position.
- You'll visit Dr. Fox in NYC about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- otal treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average nunber of aligners used during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Book Your Consultation With Dr. Fox Today
Take that first step towards becoming your best self.Book Appointment