ABOUT DR. FOX
An ICON in the dental profession.
In partnership with the United States Government and the American Dental Association, he developed many of the products used in oral care today. He is nationally and internationally recognized for revolutionizing oral care. Dr. Fox employed a Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry, The Asst. Surgeon General of The United States, and The Dean of The Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
He is the ONLY Doctor in New York City who taught cosmetic dentistry, and served on the faculties of The Harvard School of Dental Medicine, The NYU School of Dentistry, as an Officer of Harvard University and on a tech board at the University of Pennsylvania. He has frequently appeared on national and international television and has been featured in hundreds of newspapers and magazines. Dr. Fox was honored by Senators, with the United States Medal of Freedom and was the recipient of the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for developing dental products as founder and chairman of Enamelon, Inc. (sold to Church and Dwight).
Dr. Fox raised 70 million dollars to develop oral care products that rebuild, strengthen, and restore tooth structure. These products have eased the burden of dental disease (the most common disease known to mankind), all over the world. Dr. Fox and his team developed 68 patents transforming dental care. Today many major oral care companies all over the world emphasize his work in their products. Dr. Fox is referred to as "The Father of 21st Century Dentistry".
In 2018 Dr. Fox founded Akelos Inc., a biopharmaceutical company that is developing a non-narcotic, non-opioid drug to treat neuropathic chronic pain and end the opioid crisis. His team includes 4 researchers from Weill Cornell Medical, a Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry, former United States Senate Majority Leader, Chief Counsel to the FDA, Director of Business Development at Harvard University, Director of Neuroscience at Pfizer and a world renowned Professor at Harvard Medical.
DR. FOX'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Letter of appointment toHarvard for Dr. Fox
Medal Of Freedom
Feature story in Forbes magazine on Dr. Fox and Enamelon Inc.
Faculties & Boards
- Served on the faculty of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Served as an officer of Harvard University
- Served on the faculty of the New York University School of Dentistry in the department of Prosthodontics (Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Served on the Admissions Committee of the New York University School of Dentistry
- Fellow of the American College of Dentistry, Youngest in the United States
- Fellow of the International College of Dentistry, Youngest in the United States
- Former member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Served on a United States of America Executive Committee of a Presidential Roundtable
- Served on review board at the University of Pennsylvania Center for Innovation
- Received the Student Council Appreciation Award at New York University Dental School
- Dr. Fox was selected by the Consumer Research Council in 2013 as Americas Top Dentist
- Received the Medal of Freedom from the United States Senate
- Recipient of the 2012 Peer Recognition Award by Connecticut Magazine
- 2009 Consumer Research Council, voted one of Americas Top Dentists
- Special recognition by the United States Olympic Committee
- In 2015, the Consumer Research Council of America named Dr. Fox one of America's Top Dentists
- In 2016, selected as one of America's Best Dentists
- Selected as one of America's Top Dentists in 2017
- Selected as one of America's Top Dentists in 2018
- Directed the development of 68 dental patents
- Presented the advanced topics in dentistry course at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Cited by the American Society of Dentistry for Children for contributing to their better dental health
- Employed a Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry, The Assistant Surgeon General of the United States, and Dean of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine to develop dental products, and raised 70 milpon dollars to develop dental products
- Founder, CEO and Chairman of Enamelon, launching dental products with pquid calcium and revolutionizing oral health care